Sunday, April 12, 2009

Garnier And 'Take Care'

What's with Garnier Fructis ads ending in 'take care' ? 
Anybody know? 

Take for example this hair fall fighting shampoo ad

It ends with this beautiful girl walking towards you .. and you're thinking
 'oh here she comes..'
 'she is coming here .. '   
*turn and look behind you* 
 'she is coming to ME ..! '  
'Uh Oh..' 

She stands in front of you and raises her chin.. and you're heart and brain( if it can be called that)  are racing ..
 
'is she going to kiss me ?.. ' 
'do I kiss back ..? ' 
 'should I kiss first?..'  
' is my mouth fresh ? ' 
 'WHERE'S THE DAMN GUM?!' .. 

and she says 'Take care' in a sultry sexy voice. 

Now tell me ..what the hell does that mean ? 

Maybe I'm a stupid optimist.. but it gets me everytime. These garnier people are a mean bunch... but hey, what has  shampoo got to do with a girl that almost kisses you? 
 

No comments: